Tuesday, September 06, 2011

09/06/11

Here are some old mailboxes I photographed at "Walton's Mountain" this summer.


How many of you still love to get good old fashioned SNAIL MAIL?

I, for one, am one of those people.

Most of what I get, though, seems to be junk mail, credit card applications, and BILLS.

Last week my best friend sent me a card in the mail... just because.

I challenge you this week to do the same.

Take the opportunity to brighten someone's day and send them a card in the mail for no reason.  Let them know something they have done for you that means a lot.  Let them know you care.

It will probably even make the mail carrier happy, too.  :)

2 comments:

The Christian Wife Life said...

Great idea. I'm so going to do that. :)

Much love,
Ashley

Mich said...

Love getting mail. :)

I heard on the news last night the post office my not exist if they can't get out of debt. Can't imagine the world without mail.