Friday, November 20, 2009

11/20/09

Not sure what this is a remnant from but it was interesting so I photographed it. lol


Today I:

1. Successfully graded all papers before I came home. Whew!

2. Was so happy my house was cleaned last night so I could come home and take a nap! ha!

3. Enjoyed a wonderful lunch provided by parents of one of our classes. They do this for us every other Friday and it is such a blessing.

4. Talked to a friend (parent from last year) I hadn't seen in a while. She shared some sweet news of something in her family that continues to show us that God can take something bad and turn it into a blessing. It was nice to hear.

5. Set sail on the "Mayfowler".... a cardboard box and an imagination can go a long way. I love to surprise my students. (SHHHHH.... it is a secret....)

It was a busy day but lots of fun. Thankful it is Friday and I can spend some time with my family.

Here is a thought I read today:

The poorest of all are those who don't know the One to thank for the sunshine or to trust in the dark.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh Kellie! I love that quote. May I use it?

Happy Weekend!!

Sandy said...

You are so "woodsy" that I thought you might identify the "thing" on my post today...
I too love that quote! I know a couple of people that describes, & it makes me so sad...