Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/10/09

Do you realize if you look at the date today you are counting backwards.... 11, 10, 9? Yeah, I like stuff like that. lol

Well, today was the day our Wes got his glasses.


What do ya think?

I think he looks adorable.

Steve took Wesley to get them and said Wes was smiling from ear to ear when he got them because he couldn't believe how much clearer everything looked!! (I remember that moment when I was his age.) When Mikayla and I came home from piano and I was able to see him for the first time. He was sitting there like studious little thing reading by the lamplight.

Here he is with his Momma.... his genetic cause for those glasses. :) What is so funny is the fact that I "tried" his glasses on and, well.... couldn't see a thing. I have coke bottles for glasses so that shouldn't surprise me. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks pretty sharp in those glasses. The girls at school better watch out :)
I have had glasses since I was about 3 or 4. In Jan 2010 I am getting LASIK and I can't wait!

Sandy said...

I think he looks GREAT in his new glasses! Very stylish & "manly".

Anonymous said...

My, what a handsome young man! He sort of reminds me of Clark Kent.
Kellie, you look very good in glasses also .Of corse, I could be a little bit prejudice.

Gretchen said...

He looks GREAT!

Kelly said...

He looks great...like an intelligent young boy...love the glasses!!

Amy said...

A couple of cuties in that last shot! :)