Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/19/09


We all have days where we are tired and don't cherish the thought of all that awaits us when we get home.

Here is how I felt today but how I changed the thought from a whine to a praise:


I am tired
- I had a fulfilling day at my job that I love.

I am going to clean this house tonight then I have to help with homework before grading papers.
- I am blessed to have a home!
- I am blessed to be healthy enough to clean my own home!

- I am blessed that my children can learn.
- I am blessed that I can work from home instead of stay at school until it is all finished.

We had to run to the grocery store after school.
- We have enough money to put food on the table.

Steve has to work late.
- He has a job!

Supper is going to be leftovers upon leftovers.... again
- We have food.

We are blessed with so much from the Lord that some days we just forget to see it all. Take the time today to take a "whine" and turn it into a praise for what the Lord has given!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a refreshing & wonderful way to turn whines into praise! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

That was so beautiful, thanks I needed that !!