Thursday, April 24, 2008

04/24/08

My pictures today are of cherry blooms from a few weeks ago and a tree frog. The cherry blooms looked so pretty to me hanging in contrast to the green grass. It has been nice to see such green grass around.... green everything for that matter.

The tree frog is one that is at school with one of my student's projects. She brought it in on Monday with her Zoo project and we've been "enjoying" it ever since. lol Wesley has thoroughly enjoyed it and this morning accidentally knocked over its container and the frog came out. That was all Wesley needed. He began to walk around with it in his hands. He is SUCH a boy. lol I didn't realize how long the back legs of a tree frog are! The frog even scared the mess out of me and jumped on my desk. Wesley thought that was hysterical... I am not so sure I felt the same way. lol I took more pictures of him and the frog this afternoon. I think I am going to do do a "critter" page in our scrapbook. I have pictures of the caterpillars from last week I still haven't shown... that was comical, too. I'll have to show them when I load that card of pics onto the computer.

Not going to say much today, shocking, I know.... I have to finish getting things ready for the party Saturday. Tonight my plan is to finish grading papers and then get their scrapbooks completed and all together so I can "check that off." Cleaning will be priority tomorrow so don't be surprised if you don't see me in the next couple of days. It is going to be crazy busy.

Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Have TONS of fun this weekend!

Still enjoying your pictures. Such talent!

Unknown said...

The tree frog is great!

Sal Cartusciello said...

Yes, the picture of the frog is great. Looks like he is posing.

What happened with the Grand Prix racing?

Amy said...

Wow, you're doing great on focus, that lens is really nice and I can't believe you don't use a tripod!

Frogs creep me out...I was planting flowers and one jumped at me...I've never been so scared in my life!