Wednesday, April 02, 2008

04/02/08

My pictures for today were actually taken today! I have loads os pics to show, but these just stood out for me today. They were so bright and cheerful! The rain has been WONDERFUL and I will not complain. It was just nice to see the sun shining for a bit today before the rain begins again tomorrow. Believe me, you all will be seeing lots of tulip pics. I have kind of gone crazy over them, but this is the first year I have liked my pictures of tulips. These were taken at my best friend's house today. The wind was still not friendly. I was tickled with how well they turned out even with the wind.

Speaking of the rain... God is SO good to send us this rain. It is definitely from Him and continues to show everything happens in His timing. It will also, hopefully, teach people to continue to conserve this precious natural resource.

I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes for Wesley and Mikayla. They were still on cloud nine today. :)

As you check out these pictures you can see spots of pollen ALL over them. The pollen has been HORRIBLE around here and we thought the rain would take care of some of it. Yesterday, after it rained, you would have thought we haven't had rain in days. This is truly the first year pollen has bothered me and it is a new experience! I actually could feel the stuff in my mouth when I went out for recess duty today!! YUCK. If you click on the pictures to make them larger you can definitely see it. It is all over my shoes and my camera. lol

Steve has to work a little late tonight so he won't be able to go to church with us. We miss him but I understand.

I have some other thoughts to share, but not the time. Maybe tomorrow night. :) Better get to church. Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Quit complaining about the pollen! It's just the trees and other plants frolicking and cavorting like two young newlyweds celebrating their first spring together.;-) Without the pollen there would be no fruit!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday to your precious ones!
I didn't realize their birthday was 4/1!

I LOVE the tulip pictures ... my favorite flower (and gerber daisies)

Amy said...

Wow, so pretty! I absolutely LOVE the fourth one from the top, the backlighting is gorgeous!