Friday, April 04, 2008

04/04/08

Quick post today. Lots of things going on with school this weekend. We have a 5K walk/run this evening that Steve and I are doing and then tomorrow is Super Saturday which is a big carnival type day for our school! I'll be out there bright and early (5:30 am) until it quits and we clean everything up! It is going to be a long day but I believe it will be quite fun. :)

Here are some more tulip pictures. I have fallen in love with tulips this year!

Enjoy your evening. Pray for the Lord to hold off the rain tomorrow. We are not complaining about the rain at all, but a lot of time and preparation has gone into our Super Saturday at school. A lot of our games and things are outside so we have had to make adjustments today. He has already proven Himself faithful for today and I know He can show His power with that tomorrow. It is truly in the Lord's Hands and whatever He chooses to do is His will!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kellie, these are beautiful! I need to get some tulips, how fabulous that you have them growing! We still have too much snow, but I'm seeing little bits of green life here and there. Your focus is spot on, are you hand-holding these or using a tripod?