Wednesday, April 23, 2008

04/23/08

My pictures today are from our clematis growing on our windmill. You really need to click on that last one to make it larger. I was ecstatic to see how sharp it is and all of the details you can see! I'm still working on my handholding so that made me excited.

Well, today is Wednesday-
the middle of the week.
Only two more days till Friday.
Only three more days till the kids birthday party.
Are we ready?
Not really.
Am I stressed?
A bit.

On a good note, though, I have finished journaling all scrapbook pages and only have left the finishing touches before putting the page protectors on it and in the albums. I'll do that tomorrow night since we are off to church tonight. Thankfully, I don't have my meeting after school tomorrow and will be able to get home right after school. I'll work on finishing all of that up tomorrow so I can clean the dining room again. Our garage is still a disaster and we have lots to do in there before Saturday. My best friend is coming over Friday night to help me clean. She is so awesome to do that for me. I can always count on her.

Tonight is the "Grand Prix" car race at AWANA. The kids we work with, Kindergarten through second graders, race matchbox cars. A lot of them are clueless because they are so little, but overall they have a blast with it. We shall see how tonight goes. Steve has been in there trying to find the fastest two cars Wesley owns. lol

Off to go get ready for church. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow Kellie, these are GORGEOUS!!! How did the car racing go? Allyson used to do AWANA before we moved here, it was lots of fun!