Monday, March 31, 2008

03/31/08

All of today's pictures are daffodils, if you didn't already figure that out! The first one is a double type of daffodil that Steve planted by our dogwood. As I have stated before, these macros outside have been a bit of a challenge with the wind. I thought these turned out quite well, considering. I want to get pics of some of those beautiful tulips popping up everywhere but I haven't had the chance yet. Will work on that this week.

Back to school again today. It was still busy but overall not a bad day.

It has rained ALL day today! I didn't realize it was supposed to do that but it has been glorious. It has been one of those slow-soaking rains that the Lord knew we have been needing. Apparently, the rain is supposed to hang around a majority of the week. Even though it is grey outside I thought the pictures of the bright daffodils would be spring cheery. :)

I have to go get two silly kids in bed so this will be short tonight. Hope the pictures were day brighteners!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS!!! I just love your amazing focus, that wind was no match for you! With all of that rain, you can get some nice droplet shots!

Morgan said...

Again.....gorgeous pictures. I sure hope you are scrapbooking these. They are gorgeous.....

Unknown said...

You are really going to get me into trouble asking Heather for a Macro Lens :) Wonderful pictures!