Monday, February 04, 2008

02/04/08

I am quite irritated right now as I typed out a lengthy post and my computer went on the fritz. I lost ALL that I had written earlier and do not have time to go back and type it all out again. Just know things have been crazy around here and I am frustrated with my computer and the fact that I now have to buy another one! The apple pics are ones I took a couple of weeks ago. I would go into more detail on them, but that was in my DELETED post. The picture of the baby is from my shoot on Saturday. It went pretty well. She was a cutie.

Hopefully, this computer will be thrown out of the window soon and I will be able to work without dealing with "not responding" messages or other mess. Sorry for the frustration coming out in my post....

Maybe I'll go make coffee. I need to go grade all my papers I brought home so I'll close. Hope everyone else's computers are doing what they should!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry your post got deleted. Try to go to the blogger dashboard, sign in and go to manage posts.
It may be saved in the draft. I think mine saves every min or so.

Nice pictures as always though.

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear your computer is acting up, that stinks! The apple pics are so cool, what did you put them on? I'm going to have to 'borrow' that idea for one of my daily photos.

Amy said...

Oh yeah, the little girl has beautiful eyes and your photo is adorable!

Sal Cartusciello said...

I like the apples. They go great with the black background on the page.

Sorry about the computer. Hopefully Best Buy will have a nice sale soon for you.