Tuesday, February 26, 2008

02/26/08

No crying over trees today... aren't you all glad? I have moved on past the tree issue. I was told quickly by my wonderful brother that the bridge is in bad shape so would I rather keep the tree or fall in the lake. Wellllll... OK, falling in the lake is not high on my agenda. lol Truly, I think that once I got past the initial sadness it is now time to move on. Doesn't mean I won't have another moment or two, but I will try to keep them minimal. lol

Speaking of my brother, his blog was updated yesterday (very proud of him... of course, I had to demand he update on a regular basis) but he has a lot of good thoughts. For those of you that may not know my brother, he is a great guy. He is one of my best friends in the world and we can rant to each other about stuff that other people would call "boring." He inspires me and teaches me. In fact, knowing that God has given me the ability to teach, my brother ADDS to that and teaches me so many things I need to teach my students. I would be lost without him.

My picture from today is a broken bow from a violin. I just thought it was quite neat the way the strands were "flying" all over the place. I focused in the center sort of towards the bottom and thought that created a neat look. You can click on it to make it larger. I really like that shot for some reason. lol

I began to feel pretty crummy as the day went on and I am still not feeling a hundred percent. I think it is nothing major... probably sinus mess or whatever, but I came home, took some medicine and wrapped up on the couch for a while. The poor kids had to fend for themselves with homework. My body just wouldn't cooperate to help them. I am feeling a bit better now that the meds are in me, but I am hoping a good night's sleep will do the trick along with more meds. lol

I have lots of papers to grade so I need to get off of here. I hope you all have a great evening.

5 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Well thank goodness no more tree crying. :-) I'm kidding of course. Things are changing, and your brother is right about the bridge(though I doubt we would fall in), but an effort to keep some character around it would not have hurt.

Amy said...

Cool shot of the bow! I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

Morgan said...

.....don't you think a box of Thin Mints would make you feel better???!!! ; ) I'm horrible, aren't I?

Kevin said...

What's up with all the mush?????

Morgan said...

Sal busted on me a little last night for 'waving' the thin mints in your face. I was just kidding, you know that, right? I hope I didn't make you think you had to buy any.....see--now I feel awful.