Tuesday, November 28, 2006

11/28/06

The week is starting off with a bang and busy as always. I am thoroughly enjoying my lights and Christmas decorations, though. :) Last night I just sat on the couch with Wesley... he read to me but I kind of fell asleep for a few minutes... and then I just looked at the Christmas tree and other lights. I just enjoy them all.

Steve picked up our new woodstove insert yesterday. It is sitting in our garage waiting to be installed on Thursday. We are really excited about it. Steve just had to take a peek. :) I will probably take a picture of it so don't be surprised. hee hee

Here is a picture of the middle of my mantle today. It is a porcelain set that used to be my grandmother's. I love it. I used to have it on the table in the foyer but decided to move it to where I had Mary and baby Jesus last year. I don't do change well, but sometimes it IS OK. :)

Wesley is now in the bathtub so Mikayla is waiting to take hers and is serving all of us "coffee" and such. She calls us her customers. I think she's going to enjoy cooking a lot more than her mother. At least, I hope so. ha!!

Well, no papers to grade tonight! YIPEE! I plan on finishing my Christmas cards. Gotta get 'em out soon!!

Have a great day and go enjoy your Christmas decorations...or someone else's. :)

No comments: