Tuesday, November 21, 2006

11/21/06

Short week at school. I am thankful. :)

We are having a Noreaster around here and it is COLD. It feels so much colder because of all the rain. It is amazing how that will chill you to the bone. It makes me so thankful for my home and the warmth it has in it.

We are getting our wood stove insert next week sometime. I am looking forward to it because I have missed our fireplace!!! It is amazing how much I have missed it. Just for old time sake I posted my fireplace picture. It surely would be nice to have that right now. ha!

I am going shopping with one of my best friends tomorrow. I am excited... it has been a long time since I have done something like this. Steve is watching our kids and hers. Of course, her kids are my daughters best friends so she is in hog heaven over that. We're supposed to go bowling with everyone later on. It should be a lot of fun.

I'm working on my Christmas cards. I find that I never fully get certain things done because I add another thing to my list. ha! It won't take me long to finish them, but I know that I am may not work on them tonight because I just want to crash. I need to get back into my hot chocolate mode but my friend got me hooked on sherbert floats. hee hee

You know, I just realized I have had my digital camera for a year now. I believe I got it a year ago this past weekend. Have I said lately how much I love that thing? What a joy it is not to waste film anymore and take as many pictures as my heart desires. :)

I don't have papers to grade tonight so I am off to chill by the fireplace with no fire. I'm just glad to be still for a few moments. Enjoy your evening and if you live in my area... try not to get too wet. :)

No comments: