Saturday, November 18, 2006

11/18/06

First of all.... we found Mam!!!! God was so good to lead us to where he was. None of us slept well last night. Wesley cried a lot of the night and I shed a few tears myself. I kept having weird dreams all night, too. Mikayla was precious, though, and drew Wesley a picture and told him he could keep her lamb until he found his. The faith of a child!!! This morning I asked Steve if we could check school one more time before we went to his dad's and he agreed it would be a good idea. I told the Lord that I knew HE knew where Mam was and to please lead us there. When we got back to school we checked my room and then Wesley went to check out the bathroom... and he found him!! He must have taken him with him there before we left for the doctor. I told him that we needed to thank somebody and he said "Jesus!" He prayed right then and thanked the Lord for helping him find Mam. I felt so much relief.

We went to Steve's Dad's and Step-Mom's today to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Steve and I went for a walk with all of the kids. I was lagging behind a lot because I was taking pictures. :) Who would have thought THAT? I got some pretty pictures of leaves that I am sharing with you in this post! :)

When we left we got home and found that Mikayla girl had 103 degree temperature!! It jumped on her all of a sudden!!! I couldn't believe it. She doesn't hurt anywhere so we're thinking it is viral, but she has had a cough for a long time and I am concerned that it is walking pneumonia or something. Between Wesley and now Mikayla we aren't going to church tomorrow... I think we may be taking her to the doctor tomorrow, too. It seems we are having one saga after another this weekend!!!

Enjoy the pictures. :) Hopefully tomorrow will be better for Mikayla Girl.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kellie, so glad Mam was found safe and sound! I love photo #4, the color contrast is beautiful! I hope Mikayla is feeling better soon. Amy :)