Tuesday, July 10, 2012

07/10/12

 

I must admit it was weird waking up to quiet this morning with the kids gone to camp. 

I realize the kids have been gone on sleepovers and such before, but I guess it just feels more weird because I know they are gone for the week.

There was really no sadness for me, even though I miss them.  I can only picture and imagine what they are getting into and how much fun they are having.  I am so excited for them!!

I am excited for me, too.

I am enjoying more one-on-one time with my Sweet Man.

This afternoon we ran errands together and just enjoyed going at a slower pace with nothing pressing for us to get back and do.  There were storms around so we got to change our plans on a whim without worrying.

I also got a pedicure today.  Mikayla will not like that, but I thought of her when I did and got hot pink nail polish.  She was be pleased with her Mother.

Have I said lately how much I love my Zumba?  
Well.... let me just say it again.... I LOVE MY ZUMBA.  :)
It is so nice to finally find something in the exercise department that gets my heart rate up and gets me going.  I burned 711 calories this morning in the hour of Zumba.  I was tickled with that!  

What is something fun you have done today?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Played mama to a bunch of recruits at the USO today!

wendy said...

laundry & took wilson to the dog park. not sure if that exactly constitutes fun, but that's what I did.