Monday, July 09, 2012

07/09/12

 

We put our babies on a bus for camp this week.

I promise I didn't run after the bus like that ostrich above.  I did, however, watch the bus till it was out of my sight.

It is the first time we have been away from them for this long.  They have never left us before... if we have been apart it is usually them staying here with relatives/friends while Steve and I go somewhere.

I am excited for them.

I want their camp experience to be one of learning, growing, fun, and overall great time.

I can't wait to hear their stories and to find out the crazy things that have been done (especially by Wesley....).

I will miss them terribly, but I know the Lord has them in His hands.  

Now.... what in the world are Steve and I to do all week by ourselves!?

Hmmm..... we'll think of something.  :)

3 comments:

SandyM said...

Well, I'm free for lunch on Thursday....

wendy said...

Your kids will make such great memories at camp this week. Camp was such a huge part of my life growing up so know that you are giving them something huge. Which camp did they go to?

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Hope you and Steve are enjoying your week together! And I bet the kids are having a ball! You two let your hair down and have fun! hehe! :)