Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Romans 8:15-16
 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “ Abba! Father!”  [or Daddy!]
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father Whom I can call "Daddy."

I am beyond blessed that my Heavenly Father gave me my earthly Father who has always been a rock, a comfort, one who disciplines in love, and my DADDY.


I am also beyond blessed because my Heavenly Father gave me my husband who is a wonderful DADDY to Wesley and Mikayla.  He is a lot like my own Daddy and I am blessed to watch him as he leads, guides, and directs our home. 

On this Father's Day I feel the joy that can only come from blessings from the Lord.  The men in my life are true examples of what Father's should be.

No comments: