Thursday, June 28, 2012

06/28/12

Today I have....

....cleaned a lot.
I still can't believe how much junk we have.  My daughter will be proud that I have successfully cleaned out my room from the "catch all" area.  She is at a sleepover right now so she isn't aware.  :) 

.... wanted to write love letters to Steve in the dust on the furniture.
Instead, I chose to use furniture polish and get rid of it.  I have sneezed a couple of times, too.

.... found so many trinkets that Steve and Wesley use for hunting or fishing.. or both... that I don't know what to do with them all.  
I just piled them on Steve's dresser hoping he'll figure out where they belong.

..... not washed clothes yet.  
With it being over 100 degrees today I think I will wait till midnight.  By then it should be cool enough.

.... managed to leave the umbrella up after enjoying a moment on the deck yesterday only to have a gust of wind come along and break the umbrella and shatter the deck table.  
Steve was not happy with me over THAT one.  (He had bought the quite expensive umbrella last year.....)

.... have felt crummy since the umbrella and table broke.  
Do you think I could glue it back together???  No... not if you saw how many pieces of glass that thing broke into.

....felt the tiredness and pain of my Zumba and Just Dance.  
I am thankful, though, because if there was no pain, there is no gain.  I really am enjoying it.  Just learning balance.  haha!

.... hated the ruling that came from the Supreme Court over "Obamacare"... like he really cares. 
I am trusting the Lord that He knows best and nothing takes Him by surprise.  I am also praying that November will CHANGE a lot of things around our country!!!

..... have just enjoyed being home, taking it slow in my cleaning and listening to peaceful Christian piano playing on my CD player. 

.... I am blessed.

No comments: