Friday, June 29, 2012

06/29/12

If you have read my blog long enough, you know I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter.  When times are desperate and I don't have any Reese's around I will grab some semi-sweet morsels and put them in peanut butter.  I must say.... dipping a Hershey/Dove bar in peanut butter is even better than a Reese's. 

Unfortunately, eating that a lot is not good for the waistline.  

I am trying to lose weight, not gain it all back.

If I ate that daily, there would be poundage galore even though I am working my Zumba moves.

SO....

What is a girl to do when she is really craving chocolate and peanut butter?

My brother gave me the answer the other day and I am hooked:
 
 

You pour some of each of these in a bowl, stir it up and you have yourself a crunchy, healthy snack that is much less in the calorie department.

Don't get me wrong.... I will still be enjoying some real chocolate and peanut butter at times.

For now, this surely is a great replacement!

1 comment:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I'll have to share this with my husband. He's a chocolate/peanut butter lover, too! He'll love it! :)