Tuesday, May 29, 2012

05/29/12


19 years ago...

Sometimes it seems like just yesterday.

Other days I can't remember what it was like without him.

Sweet Man and I have been married for 19 years today.

We've been through a lot.

We've learned what real love is... and it isn't glamorous most days.

It is the day in/day out commitment to each other.

It is the understanding when the others world seems to be falling apart.

It is the arms that wrap tightly and wipe away tears.

It is the unconditional devotion.

It is the listening heart.

It is the helpfulness present at any time.

It is my Sweet Man.

Many things have changed over the years... but I would do it all over again with him
 

I made this for Sweet Man for our anniversary last year.  I couldn't help posting it again.


1 comment:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

And you, my friend, have not aged one bit in the last 19 years!!! How did you manage that? Great video! You and Steve are such a sweet and nice looking couple! Happy Anniversary! Praying you will be blessed with many more years! :)