Friday, May 18, 2012

05/18/12

 

One of my kids wrote this for me today and I thought it was precious.  It will be something I will keep for always... I know that this sweet one listened during lots of my talks of the Lord directing our lives!

I am typing out exactly what and how she wrote this.  

The Book of Mrs. Fowler

Once upon a time there was a little girl names Kellie.  Kellie's last name was Fowler.  Kellie grew up to be a very smart lady.

Kellie did not know what she should be when she grew up.  First she said she wanted to go to space and then Kellie said she would be a social worker.  Then one day in church Kellie felt like God was telling her to be a teacher.  And sure enough God was.  When Kellie was old enough she was a teacher.  And it turned out to be that she was the best teacher in the world!

The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be something to treasure forever
!!Love - Love