Tuesday, May 15, 2012

05/15/12

 

I am full of randomness today... totally RANDOMNESS:

I have 7 more days of school.... three of which are half days.

I read another Karen Kingsbury book in 3 or 4 days this past weekend.... Take Three...  very good.

I have had to sing to my children lately as "sibling loud talking" has occurred... I have sung the famous song that I made up "We LOVE each other!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my voice.... and not especially on key.  It worked.

I have 7 more days of school.... three of which are half days. 

Oops... did I already say that?

My day today didn't go as planned on my lesson plan book... but that is why I do them in pencil.

I finally cleaned off Mt. Everest in our room.  (otherwise usually known as our dresser)  It wasn't clothes this time that took up most of it, but just STUFF.  After I successfully cleaned it, Mikayla came in and congratulated me.  She said we need to do more of that in the office.  

She is not sentimental like her mother.

I only have 7 more days of school... three of which are half days.

Oh, goodness... there I go again.

I have finally figured out that my body reacts to allergies in the form of itching.  I itched so much on Sunday morning while walking I couldn't finish.  I think I need an IV of Zyrtec now.  Itching is NOT fun.

We have a new program at school called IXL math.  It is a website the kids can go on and work on things we are doing in class.  It is pretty cool.  I think I might work on it myself to help prepare me for Wesley and Mikayla's 6th grade math next year. 

Seriously. 
I don't do well with math above 2nd grade.

I only have 7 more days of school... three of which are half days.

My, my... I keep bringing this up for some reason.

My desk at school looks like it is stacked high with miscellaneous items.  That is because it IS stacked high with miscellaneous items.  Gotta love the end of school desk.

I love quietness.

It was raining when I got up this morning.  The kind of rain that refreshes your soul and makes you want to curl up with a good book and watch it come down.  It caused me to be later leaving for school because I was a little too absorbed in the peaceful sound of the rain.  

I love to come home from school and immediately get into my pajamas.  Anyone else do that?

I have a book calling my name.

BUT...

I have to tell you one more important thing:

I ONLY HAVE 7 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT.... THREE OF WHICH ARE HALF DAYS.

Just sayin'.


3 comments:

Beth said...

My kids have 7 days of school left. 3 which are 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendy said...

This year I'm done about the same time you are. Only none of my days are half days. Enjoy the craziness known as "the end of the year."

Gretchen said...

you make me smile, friend!