Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/10

This should be the last official fair post for the year.... I still have other pictures to share but the whole post shouldn't be about it. :)

I just loved looking at the swings this year. We rode them twice (which after last year is a miracle because I didn't think I would ride them again.... that "old age" fear of heights thing kicked in...) I am happy to say I actually enjoyed the ride!

Here are a few pics during the day.



I just had to capture the people in the shadow of the sun as they were enjoying the ride.

Nightime was my favorite as the ride now had LED lights and not just white bulb lights. I was able to capture some beautiful colors swirling around like a mushroom! Enjoy!

The lights were blinking during the time I photographed this one.... thought it was neat!

Some fireworks through the rides...

Best shot I could get of the Enterprise... there is always next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo man! I rode the Enterprise this year! I was so dizzy when I got off!

Jessica