Thursday, October 07, 2010

10/07/10

More "art" pics today... taken at the Mansions in Newport, RI.


I began to look around today after school and began seeing the leaves change. I don't know if this fall will be as beautiful as last year because of our drought time, but maybe all of that rain last week helped them to hang on for color.

I just love fall...

The colors.

The cooler temps.

The bright days.

The smells.

THE NC STATE FAIR. :)
(more about that last one coming in a future post!)

What do you love about fall?

3 comments:

mc said...

Apples! BTW, love your new blog picture!

Anonymous said...

I love spending time with you and our two kids.
I can't wait for our trip to the moutains.

I LOVE YOU,
Steve

Sandy said...

We just spent a week in the mountains & began to see some color change starting on the way back today. I think the next 2 weeks will bring about lots of color change. Once I have to give up swimming, I love the cool weather.