Monday, October 04, 2010

10/04/10

The beauty of the spider web....

I have always wanted to photograph a spider web that had rain droplets on it. I finally got my chance in Maine. As we were walking around Jordan Pond I found this beautiful creation adorned with water droplets.

Have you ever stopped to think how marvelous a spider web is? I realize they are NOT fun to run into or get on you, but to sit and watch a spider make one...

Incredible.

Enjoy the views I was able to capture as I got closer and closer to the web.

2 comments:

Mich said...

Beautiful pictures.

Although this gal is terrified of spiders. Reminds me of a story I might have to blog about soon.

Hope you are having a great week.

wendy said...

Cool web photos :) Oh, to have a nice camera like that. . .

I also really liked the one of (I think it was Wesley) holding the open butterfly in his hand. Loved that one! Hope your week is going well.