Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22/10

You can't go to the fair without eating..... and we usually enjoy that a lot. :)

My official footlong of the fair. It was yummy... and I usually only eat beef (or even turkey!) hotdogs. For the fair, I make the exception.


Wesley and Mikayla are enjoying their lunch at our first stop every year.

No fair is complete without the funnel cake with POWDERED sugar. Not chocolate. I know that is shocking to you to hear seeing as I am a chocoholic, but just give me the funnel cake with the pow. sugar and don't mess with something already delicioso.

Wesley and Mikayla prefer theirs with chocolate and powdered sugar. More power to them. :)

My sweet man and me. :)

Mom and Dad had just finished their funnel cake as well. Daddy is just a bit goofy.

Apple cider anyone? Cheers!

NC State Farmer's Market ham biscuits were for supper. They were HUGE. We all enjoyed one. :)
We'll be eating more treats tomorrow.... hee hee

No comments: