Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/30/09

An antique from my friend's home.

We've been cleaning like mad people today. I am so tired of dust!!!

While I have loved getting my house back in order, I am also finding my vacation is moving along quickly. Maybe I'll get a few things in that I'd like to do before I get back into the rat race of regular life.

I miss our Christmas lights. Everything seems so dark now.

I realize some of you out there don't take down your Christmas as early as I have been. I have to put it up the day after Thanksgiving because of school and then get it down before I go back to school or I'll still be looking at Christmas in June. lol

Wesley was glad the house looked "clean" again. Hmmmm.... what's he sayin????

He also said he thought our den looked so much bigger now. Well, when you take out a large Christmas tree and various other things that deal with Christmas, I can see where you'd think that. :)

I'm babbling and I know it. Off to finish up more cleaning.

My next project awaiting me - IRONING.

YUCK.

No comments: