Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12/15/09

A couple of Wesley's new ornaments. I forgot to take a picture of his Corvette or either it didn't turn out. Oh well.... lol

This is the tractor ornament for the year. So fitting for him since he's now helping Steve mow our grass.

This is a Ford Thunderbird Classic Car.... I think. LOL I'm not very "up" on my cars, you know.

What a day...

I was extremely crazy at school with teaching, then preparing for the play by getting the staging ready, running back to get the students ready and dressed and then performing. This play is long this year... a good 40 minutes.... It was good and we just have tomorrow to perform and it is done for the year!

We had to come back home this afternoon for Mikayla's piano books today. She has never forgotten them so I knew it was because we had a lot to remember this morning. Well, it was a good thing we got to run by home and do a couple of things because when I took her to piano, my battery died in the "Golden Chariot" so we had to sit there another hour waiting for help. Steve is working late tonight so Mom and Daddy came and "saved the day." No matter how old you get it surely is a wonderful feeling to see your parents come help. There were a lot of things I needed to get done tonight and I wanted to do a bit of "normalcy" with the kids, but that wasn't what the Lord had planned. I honestly tried not to stress over it too much and just be thankful help was on the way and it was just the battery.

Now off to "fling" some supper together, wash some clothes, etc.... :)

1 comment:

mc said...

I know what you mean! I locked my keys in my car 2 weeks ago. (Yes, I have a key fob-don't ask!!) Scott was at a basketball game, so I called my dad. What a great feeling!