Saturday, November 03, 2007

11/03/07

Oh, goodness... yes, I am still around. Life, y'all.... life.

The second week of the fair was just as awesome as the first weekend. I was going to post pictures and all of that good stuff but that never happened. School continues to be crazy, my house continues to look like a tornado hit it and I can't seem to keep up with the laundry these days. Ho hum...

Nothing major to report, I guess. If I had the time tonight I would probably talk about lots of things but I don't because my body is telling me it is time to go to bed. The time on my clock right now says it is around 10:00 but before I go to bed I have to turn back those clocks. I must say I enjoy this time change much more than the one in the spring.

We did Trick or Treat for the kids tonight since we couldn't do it Wednesday night because of things at church. We still had a good time and they loved dressing up. Here is the pic of all of us together. (Click on it to make it larger so you can really check out their outfits...lol) At first I wasn't going to let them dress up because I figured it would be silly when we couldn't do it on or before the actual Halloween day but when they both got pretty upset about it I came up with "Plan B." They had outfits put together quite quickly but they worked and it made them a memory. Wesley was a nerd and Mikayla was an Indian Princess. They both looked cute as a button. We got quite a few laughs from Wesley's end of it. I just marveled at the simple beauty of my daughter on her end...

I'll truly try to post more in the next couple of days. I am still here... grading papers and falling asleep while helping my children with their homework...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kellie, the kids look adorable! It's good to see a new post! Amy :)