Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29/07

Christmas pictures at last! :) I had taken some of these last Friday night when we put up the decorations, but they didn't turn out like I wanted. I decided to "re-take" them last night. hee hee... I won't show them all today, as you know, but you'll see them sprinkled along. Here is the John Deere hat ornament I bought this year. It is so stinking cute. I couldn't resist it. AND... here is a picture of the fireplace and mantel. Love that fire blazing!

So, who out there still lets their children believe in Santa? We do. He is not the focus of our Christmas season but he is the added sparkle and fun of it all. I totally understand when people do not believe in him and choose to tell that to their children. I just don't agree with people who don't believe going around and spoiling it for those that still do. 'Nuff said...

The Lord has once again taken care of something I had prayed about the other day. He filled a need that I had in such a way it, once again, caused me to stand back in awe of Him. I continue to see how the Lord directs our paths and takes care of things even before we know we have a need. Thank you, Lord....

Not much today because I need to go "crash" before tonight. My brother and I are going to see My Fair Lady. I have to try to take a bit of a nap or I won't make it until 11:00!!! I must say I'll miss hanging out at home by the Christmas tree. :)

Enjoy the moments you spend with your family today!

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

A John Deere hat. I can't believe it. ;-)

Santa still lives in our home!

Amy said...

What a cute ornament, your mantel is beautiful! We have Santa here in our home too.