Tuesday, July 31, 2007

07/31/07

I don't think I have shown this one before. I know I showed one similar at the beginning of summer. Today was a beautiful day and this one reminded me of outside.

I went to a local park today and took around 200 pictures of my children. lol Bless their hearts... they are having to deal with my need to practice. I had a lot of great shots and now I have to choose what I want and order them. lol

We are having fly issues... I don't know what has caused them to be so bad all of a sudden but this morning I killed around 8 in the kitchen before we had breakfast! Last night Steve killed that many before we went to bed!! They are really aggravating but we are getting good at the fly swatter... as the saying goes "If Noah had been wise, he'd of swatted those two flies!!"

Enjoy your evening. :) I'm going to go see Steve who just got in from working late!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kellie! Ashley and I were just in Charlotte last night to see the Lion King. We just missed each other, I guess! It was very good! We went for her birthday surprise...just her and me.

I know what you mean about pulling teeth. I don't pull teeth. Makes me queasy just to see them wiggle them. Ugh!!

Hope to see you soon! Glynis