Thursday, July 05, 2007

07/05/07

Flowers from the lake are your feast for the eyes today. :)

Two days until the wedding. I am feeling a bit better about it but still "nervous" because I want so badly to do a good job for them. Still looking online at wedding photographs to get ideas. I did get the ideas they wanted tonight and some of them were what I knew they would want and then they gave me other things. I am glad to have it. I am getting excited now, though, and am looking forward to making their day special. I still have a few more lighting issues, but I should be alright. This afternoon I was walking around the house working on my manual focus. LOL Steve looked at me like I had lost my marbles. Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner. The tie I ordered for Wesley came in today and it is going to look PERFECT with the other guys outfits. I am so tickled. Mikayla will look like a princess. We worked on her hair last night and she is going to look beautiful. She is getting excited. Wesley is still kind of clueless as to what he'll be doing. He is so funny. I saw the bride's dress tonight and it is beautiful. I can't wait to photograph it. :)

Yesterday was July 4th and we celebrated with friends. We had a great time and tried to shoot off some fireworks but me and my friend were too nervous and when two of them exploded too soon we said it was time to quit. We decided to finish watching all of our neighbors as we sat on the back deck. HA!! We ate homemade icecream while watching the fireworks and it was great. I enjoyed the evening. It was actually a nice breeze blowing last night... one of those nights you think of sleeping outdoors if it weren't for all of the bugs and other critters. :)

Off to try to make my mind stop thinking so I can go to sleep! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kellie, You're going to do GREAT today, I just know it!