Friday, July 27, 2007

07/27/07

Glad it was Friday! We cleaned and got the house looking better today. :) First of all, though, I went out and took some more shots of the kiddos practicing what I learned yesterday. I had a great time but am finding I still need to think "out of my box." I am learning to do that, though, so that is great. :) These pictures today were taken this morning. I was really tickled with the ones of Mikayla. I took a lot more of her but didn't have time to post all of them! lol Wesley was NOT happy with the grass sticking to his feet so he wasn't in the best of moods. His tractor made him more bearable. lol

The kids cracked me up this afternoon. I was right in the middle of cleaning and kept hearing them be loud and a lot of giggling. I had the radio on while I was cleaning and when I came in they were doing "ballroom" type dancing together. I had to laugh. They were actually pretty good and Wesley even "dipped" Mikayla!! Too funny... I am really enjoying this part of them. I can't tell you enough how wonderful it is to be off for the summer and not be stressed out with the kids. That is really the biggest dread I have of going back to school... my lack of patience at home when school starts. I hate giving my kids the "leftovers."

Off to spend some time with Steve. I am glad he didn't have to work late tonight! Hope you have had a blessed day!

No comments: