Friday, July 07, 2006

me again...

Yes, I am still here. I just haven't had much to say the last few days. I am in the realization that school will start in about a month and I am not ready to face that fact. Now, I realize I still have a MONTH but to a teacher that has to go back early and start working on her classroom...well, that doesn't make me happy. lol

This picture is from Monticello. I truly can't remember if I've shown this one before. I am getting to the place I can't remember so forgive me if I repeat one. :)

This week brought around the Fourth of July. We celebrated with friends and enjoyed a night eating outside and setting off fireworks. Steve was too funny doing that. Next year he and our friend said they will make it "bigger and better!" Should be interesting to see. :)

I finally got my house so that I could clean it all again in one swoop. We did that today before I had a meeting. It felt good to get back into that routine again. Of course, my dining room is still in disaster mode but I have given up on that until my scrapbooking stuff can go back in the office.

I did get a chance to scrapbook a good amount this week. I still have a lot of journaling to do, but have gotten pictures on pages up till the end of May. My next big thing will be our trip to Pennsylvania. I can't believe it has already been a month since we went and came back!!

The kids are spending the night with Mom and Daddy tonight so Steve and I thought we'd go see the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. We'll see if we can get in!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm amazed you're caught up to the end of May. WTG!!!