Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BEACH day

No picture today...it is late. We just got back from spending the day at the beach with one of my friends and her two girls. We had a BLAST. Overall it was a beautiful day, although it did rain on us a bit but the majority of the day was beautiful. We got a few burnt patches but other than that we faired really well in the sun department. I'll share pictures later.

A biggie...Wesley lost his tooth in Sunday School on Sunday!! Again, I'll have to show a picture of that later. :) He was so excited. The Tooth Fairy came and he was tickled. I told him the Tooth Fairy allows us to keep his first tooth so I could put it in the scrapbook. I can't believe my babies are starting to lose their teeth. Weren't they born just yesterday??????

We are having a problem at our house! It seems SOMEONE (or a group of someones....) is coming in our front yard at night and doing 360's....and tearing up our lawn. We thought it might be a one time deal when it happened last week, but when Steve went to work this morning he found it again in our yard...and this time it got closer to the house. We called the sheriff. Steve wants to do a "stake out" tonight, but I am not so sure. We even thought of putting boards with nails sticking up in them in the yard but the sheriff told Steve that would make us liable for THEIR injuries if they got hurt while running over our front yard. Also, we would have to pay for new tires. Now, isn't that the silliest thing you have ever heard???? What happened to owner's rights? Of course, there probably has never been any. BUT, it is OK that someone is coming into our yard and tearing it up by driving circles in it. OK...that makes A LOT of sense. We'll see what happens. I have always felt safe in my home... this makes me start to think more. I have just been praying that the Lord will continue to protect as He has been and will help us catch who is doing this.

Well, I must close for now. I realize I haven't been good about keeping up with my blog as much lately. I just get into enjoying my summer and it doesn't always stay at the forefront of my mind. I have to cherish these moments while I can because my summer is almost over. :)

No comments: