Monday, April 02, 2012

04/02/12

I love this little pine tree I found growing in the midst of ivy.  I love the rain droplets as well... they make it look like a miniature Christmas tree.
 

We are definitely not celebrating Christmas, but this week we are looking forward to celebrating something even more important - Jesus Christ's death, burial and RESURRECTION.

This week I will be sharing things about Easter.

Yesterday was Palm Sunday.

It is still hard for me to think that on that Sunday some 2,000 years ago, many people were shouting Hallelujah to Christ as He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey.

How quickly that changed in a few days because of a few wicked men.

They were ready to crucify Him.

They were ready to set a robber and murderer free. (This is a thought I will "chew" on later in the week.)

However, it was God the Father's will.

It was because of the events of this week that we can have salvation through Christ.

Rejoice this week and every day as you realize Who laid down His life for you!

No comments: