Friday, June 06, 2008

06/05/08

Well, it has been a long couple of days around here. I have been trying to hook up my new computer and transfer files. Let's just say I was terribly frustrated because I was not getting help from the transfer cable people so I would know why my files weren't doing the right thing. I think I have finally gotten help, but it has been a whole night and day of downloading stuff I needed on my old computer that I didn't realize I needed. It wasn't pretty around here yesterday afternoon. ha! My frustration level was quite high because I am SO not understanding of the technical things of a computer. Give me the programs and I can run them for the most part, but not the set up stuff. I am only in second grade, you know. hee hee I'll continue to work on transferring stuff tomorrow. Let's hope it all works!!


My flower picture from today is the first official ones uploaded onto this new computer. I am just posting the one because I haven't played around with them all yet but this was one of my favorites. Thanks to Wesley our daylilies got some "Wesley rain".... he had cut the sprinkler on without permission in the back yard and watered that area for who knows how long. Steve was not tickled with his son... lol I, on the other hand, was a bit thankful for the little droplets of water I could capture. My friend Amy loves water droplets so she'll appreciate this photo. :)

I have a lot to learn on this new computer. I can't get over the size of this screen... we now have a 20" wide screen monitor which makes my former flat screen look like a mini. I realize there are some of you with bigger screens than this, but for us, this is HUGE. :)

It is late so I better get off of here. I'll try to be back tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got your PC up and running. I know you will like it. Should have gone with at lease the 24" monitor...but hey who is bragging :) Picture is awesome. I am going to try and get some zoo pictures up my blog tomorrow. I went today as I had the day off....man was it hot. But also worth it.

Amy said...

So happy you've got the computer up, I know that can be a major pain!!!

And I'm loving Wesley's rain, the reflection off the lower droplet is so pretty!

Sal Cartusciello said...

If we were there, I would have helped you with your computer. It is actually easy, but reading the instructions or listening to the tech geeks explain can be confusing and frustrating.