Wednesday, June 04, 2008

06/04/08


Today I am posting lily pics from the flowers Steve gave me. Yes, I got an assortment! lol


I have been having fun with the kids, teaching them Geography as well as them doing their summer fun stuff. We have walked each day (well, I have... the kids have ridden their bikes) and just enjoyed the days. I have had appointments to get behind me as well.


Our new computer has come in but I haven't put it "together" yet. I am dreading the transfer of files and such. I'll probably get to it tomorrow so I can see everything on my new WIDE screen. hee hee
Took more pictures of flowers in the yard tonight. I know that surprises most of you.


I have a funny story about my trip home from the doctor's office today but that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Off to get the kids in bed and me a bowl of icecream because, well... I have been good all day and not eaten anything "bad" and it IS summer!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful flowers! I LOVE the white white against the vibrant red! Hope you enjoyed the ice cream!!!

Unknown said...

great pictures! What PC did you get? I love my new on and my 24" Widescreen monitor....Although I think I need a second monitor....