Friday, October 06, 2006

10/06/06


WOW...I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted! Sorry... It has just been crazy, as usual. I don't have enough brain power to think a lot of days when I get home.

Here are many pictures I have taken recently. I'll scatter them throughout the post. :)

We went to the Convention and had a great time as a family at the beach. We were gone for three days. The kids and Steve had more "fun" than I did, but that was alright. It did them good to get away.

We have scheduled the kids baptism. I am excited for them. I know this is a big thing and I want them to understand it isn't the water that saves them... this is an obedient step we take when we accept the Lord as our Savior. They know they already have Jesus in their hearts. I am looking forward to it.

They are both doing beautifully in school. I am so proud of the children they are. I realize they are mine, but it is my blog so I can brag a little. :) They have had such wonderful attitudes with regards to getting up and doing what is expected of them. They are also working hard at obeying the first time and helping me so much around the house. What a blessing they are.

Another continuous blessing is my husband. I am so thankful for all he does for me. He understands all I have to accomplish and is always willing to lend a hand.

We painted pumpkins and put up our fall scene last Sunday. The kids had a lot of fun painting and then fixing the scene. I enjoyed it, too. Unfortunately, I have SO many events to scrap I am feeling further and further behind. I just feel like I am spinning my wheels in that direction a lot of times. I try to journal at night, but, again, I am so brain tired I can't think straight.

Well, enjoy the pictures. We are having our first real cool night tonight and it is nice. I am really looking forward to the fireplace soon. Have a good evening.

No comments: