Monday, October 16, 2006

10/16/06

It was a more relaxed day today as I had a workday and the kids got the day off. They spent the night with Mom and Daddy last night so they wouldn't have to get up as early. I got off around lunchtime and went to the camera place to get my pictures uploaded to be developed. It was good to get that done so I'll be ready for next week!

It seems we have four new little fishies in our tank...babies, that is. Our black mollies that we thought were two girls...and were named Princess and Black Beauty... we find out are male and female! This should be interesting. My brother told me that sometimes the adults eat the babies, but so far those little stinkers have outrun them. They are cute... but I don't want a ton of those fish in the tank. lol

I am wanting to go out and take pictures of the fall leaves but haven't had a chance. They are just beginning to get nice around here and I just need the time. This house needs attention, too, but it hasn't been cleaned yet either. lol I'm going to fire that maid of ours. hee hee I just "dog paddle" with that sometimes during the school year.

Kevin's friend hung out with Mom and the kids today. He said he had a blast with them. They played and played all day long. The kids didn't even want to leave with me today so they are still with Mom for a little while longer. I don't mind since my brother and his friend are leaving for Disney in the morning. They won't be able to spend this time with him when they get back. He's a really sweet guy and we are enjoying him being here with us.

Not much else going on today. No pictures because the uploading just wouldn't cooperate today. Have a good one!

No comments: