Saturday, October 21, 2006

10/21/06


This picture is sideways...and I don't know how it became like that. lol Oh well. I just took this the other day when we were doing our fall scene. The other picture is of the same tree. I just loved the blue sky behind it. That truly is the only reason I took these pictures!! ha!! Nothing special today but I thought it was nice. :)

I am so glad it is Saturday. :) We are going back to the fair today and we are excited. It has been a busy week so we slept in a little.

Steve is out of town for the weekend... a golf weekend with some of his friends. We miss him quite a bit. Mikayla cried when she found out he was going. She likes for her whole family to be together. She and Wesley slept with me last night. It was interesting.. Wesley was all over the place and Mikayla was coughing. I got up and gave her medicine and she was able to sleep better. I didn't get a restful nights sleep, but at least they were with me. ;) Mikayla told me this morning that she wants to sleep with me again tonight because she doesn't want me to be lonely. :) How sweet is that?

Today should be a beautiful day. I need to get out tomorrow and take pictures of the fall leaves. I may get a moment to do it today, too. They will be gone if I don't do it. I saw a large spider web at school the other day with water droplets on it and didn't have my camera. It would have been neat to capture. I brought my camera back yesterday but there were no water droplets from the rain we had gotten the night before. It was more windy so I guess they dried off of it more quickly. I guess I should take my camera with me wherever I go.. just have it hanging around my neck all of the time. ha!!

Well, I am going to go get some things done before we head off to the fair. It will just be Mom, the kids and me today since my brother is out of town and Steve is gone to Myrtle Beach golfing. We'll meet Daddy there since he's working in the Milking Parlor with the dairy cows again. I can't wait to get my onion blossom, funnel cake, icecream cone and lots of other yummy stuff. :) I'll also be taking more pictures.... who would have thought of that!? Have a great day!

No comments: