Friday, October 13, 2006

10/13/06

Today's picture is of our Japanese Maple. It isn't the greatest, but I thought I'd share anyway. I am now looking for the fall leaves to start showing up around here. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pretty pictures in the next couple of weeks...

Friday the 13th... I used to "dread" this day knowing something weird would happen. I know I have nothing to worry about because the Lord is always with me. I have wondered where that originated anyway... I'll need to look that up!

This week has been good, but, as always, busy. There has begun to be a crispness in the air the last couple of days and it is nice. Wesley and Mikayla had their pumpkin field trip today and it was great. I was so glad I got to go with them. It was cool, but made it nicer for picking out pumpkins and doing hay rides. :)

We are going to the Fair tomorrow and I'll get to see about my entries. I will be surprised if I win anything in the photography because there is so much out there better than mine, but it will give me a chance to see what won and work on getting better. :)

My brother's friend from out of the country is coming in tonight. We are excited to see him because it has been two years since he was able to visit. We're all going out to eat with him when he comes in from the airport. He's going to the fair with us tomorrow so this will be a new adventure for him!!

Steve took Wesley to the Tractor Pull at the Fairgrounds tonight. He was SO excited. I really hope he has a great time. I would have loved to have gone, but I truly felt this was a "guy" thing that they needed to share. :)

Well, I better scoot. This house needs a major cleaning but I don't think it will get done this weekend. Between the fair and Wesley and Mikayla getting baptized on Sunday it is already full. That doesn't count all of the other "stuff" that needs to get done. :) I know it will still be here so I don't need to worry about that.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear about your fair entries!!!