Sunday, October 08, 2006

10/08/06

I thought I would show several pictures I took yesterday of raindrops on daylily leaves. I went outside to tell the kids to come in and when I looked down on the daylilies it was beautiful the way the raindrops clung to the leaves! I just had to run inside and get my camera. I took MANY, but these were my favorites. I hope you enjoy them.

Today was a good day. We went to church and then this afternoon I had to take Mikayla to a birthday party of one of her classmates. They got to bowl and then have a party. They seemed to really have a good time and it was fun watching the little girls interact with each other.

Steve is ironing for me right now. God bless that man. He is awesome. I have to go fold some clothes and help the kids with their verses for church in just a minute. I wanted to post my pictures first.

I has been a dreary day today. It really makes me ready for the fireplace.... I think it is raining pretty steady right now. We definitely need it.

Yesterday my brother and I took our entries to the fair. He still has a few to send in because he has to cook them, but I was able to get my photo and scrapbook pages there on the same day. It would be neat if mine won something...even a nod! lol We'll see next weekend!!!

Well, I need to go help the kids with their verses now. Time waits not for me! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Amy said...

These photos are so pretty! I can't wait to hear how you do with your fair entries. Amy