Sunday, October 15, 2006

10/15/06






We've been quite busy the last few days. :) Friday was a field trip for the kids. We went to the pumpkin patch and had a blast. Yesterday we went to the State Fair all day and it was great. Today was the kids baptism.

The field trip on Friday was cold, but I was glad because of it being a hay ride and picking pumpkins. It was a fun day and I was so glad Steve and I could both go on the trip. The kids picked out their pumpkins and we'll add them to our fall stuff. :)

Yesterday was so much fun at the Fair. I LOVE the fair and everything about it. We found out my brother won second and third place on two things he entered. I won second and fourth place on my scrapbook pages but my photograph didn't win anything. I am not surprised at that and it didn't really upset me. You just never know what the judges are thinking and what they are looking for. I'll just start working on something for next year. I was excited about my scrapbook pages, though. It was neat to see I won in both categories. ;)

Today the kids were baptized. It was so special. I cried and thanked the Lord for bringing them to Him at an early age. Mikayla was SO nervous, but did fine after watching Wesley go in first. It is amazing how they can flip-flop in the nervousness/shy area. Some days I never really know which one will do what. lol Our pastor was so sweet with them and held Mikayla close after he baptized her and prayed for her. I appreciated that very much.

The kids are spending the night with Mom and Daddy tonight because I have a work day tomorrow. They were excited. My brother's best friend from Mexico is here for a visit so they were enjoying being with him, too.

Here are some "sights" from the fair and their baptism. Enjoy the pictures. Have a blessed day. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats on your fair wins!