Monday, September 04, 2006

9/4/06


Wow...I got quite a bit accomplished today. :) It was so nice to have this day off. It gave me the breather I have been needing.

I worked on journaling for most of the day. In between washing clothes, folding clothes, cooking supper (well, part of it...) and general cleaning of stuff, I was able to get more done than I originally thought when the day loomed before me. I am still not finished with the pile of pages, but the pile keeps going down. THAT is an accomplishment. :) I still have a few hours tonight to work on them. I hope I can get them knocked out soon because I have lots more to do. lol

Steve had to work this morning but when he came home he worked around the yard then took the kids to the driving range. I hated not to go and spend time as a family, but I also knew I had to get some things done. He enjoyed his time with them, though, and it is always good to have "Daddy Time."

Today's picture is from a few weeks ago when we went to the driving range. Wesley is doing really well with his golf and Mikayla doesn't do too badly seeing as she is left handed and doing her golfing right handed. :)

Well, I am off to start reading "The Little House on the Prairie" series to the kiddos. I am excited about starting that. :) Have a terrific day!

No comments: