Tuesday, September 19, 2006

9/19/06

I had to eat catfish tonight. I am not a fish eater....but my Daddy had Steve take a picture of me eating some that Mom had cooked. He just HAD to see that I had eaten some. lol I know I am looking most lovely, but I had just had my time of getting comfortable after a long day at work. You get the point. :)

Wesley is working on his "r" sound today. I am trying to get him to say "faRm" instead of "fawm." He is trying and that is what counts. He is also getting closer and closer to tying his own shoes. What a joy that will be! Mikayla has known how for a long time. He is happy letting us do it. lol He was pretty tickled with himself this afternoon when he did it on his own. :)

I have a ton of papers to grade tonight. I can't seem to get away from them. They just follow me home!

I am doing a devotion for the teachers at school on Thursday morning. All teachers get to do one before the end of the year. I am doing it on viewing God through a camera lens. I'll have to post it after I do it. I am happy with it. I had to ask the Lord to give me similarities. I didn't want to be rambling. lol

I wandered around a park yesterday and took some photos. I'll post a few of them. Honestly, I didn't think I'd get a lot of good ones where I had to be and I was right. I saw some other places I wanted to capture, but didn't get a chance to get back by them. I'll share some of those photos later. For now, enjoy another one from the lake. This was one of my favorites.

I am hearing some serious laughter from my kids and their daddy. He has been doing "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider" with them and he tickles them as he does it. It is great to hear. I am so blessed...so blessed. I am thankful to have a husband who cherishes the moments he has with his family as much as I do.

I guess I better get those papers graded. They surely aren't going to grade themselves... Have a good one!

No comments: