Saturday, September 23, 2006

9/23/06

It has been a busy few days! We went to see The Lion King on Thursday night and it was AWESOME! I would love to go see it again while it is in town but I doubt that will happen. The kids would have loved it. :) I drank a frappucino at intermission, which had caffeine in it. Let's just say I was up till after midnight and only had 5 hours of sleep. ha!! It has caught up with me today, too, and I have felt in slow motion a lot of times.

Today Wesley had a play date with a friend from school. I was so happy for him to have this time. The little boy is precious and had a great time with Wesley and Mikayla. I did make Mikayla stay away from them for a little bit of time so Wesley could have him all to himself. She has so many friends that Wesley gets left out sometimes. It was good for him to have this time. They had such a wonderful time that I knew they didn't want it to stop. We'll have to plan another one for them soon.

We bought Mikayla's Halloween costume today. She is going to be Cinderella. She is so excited and even wanted to wear the dress to bed tonight. She said it was too long to wait for Halloween. lol I remember feeling that way when I was little, too. Of course, I still do that... when I get a new pair of Birkenstocks I fling them out of the box and start wearing them immediately! ha!! She'll be such a pretty Cinderella. I can't wait to see her all dressed up.

We went out to eat tonight and I dropped off some of my nature pictures to our friends. We had eaten supper with them last night and they loved my pictures I had shown them. I told Steve tonight that I am finding all my nature pictures are on my computer and not getting enjoyed. I want them to be something people look at over and over and love the beauty in God's creation. There is no need to take them without getting to enjoy them. :) My picture above is of a zinnia from my friend's house. I don't think I showed this one this past week. :)

Well, my late nights are catching up to me and I am feeling it. I also would love to read a little tonight. Maybe I'll get a few pages in anyway. :) Have a terrific day and go enjoy some part of God's world. :)

No comments: