Wednesday, August 02, 2006

getting ready

Have I shown this picture already???? I just can't remember. This is of a gourd vine (volunteer) wrapped around the handle of an old shovel. I thought it was nice.

Ok...school starts for me next week. Now, while I am more ready than last year at this time, I am still just not there. Of course, if I had another month I still wouldn't be ready. It is just time to bite the bullet and get on with it.

I did some things around the house this morning before running some errands. I am so proud of the kids. Even though I drag them all over creation some days they are usually very good. Now, yes, they have their moments, but overall they handle it so well.

We went to the dollar store today and found some neat things. Some times you can go in there and find nothing... and other times you find A LOT. lol Anyway, it was neat seeing the things I could get for a buck. :)

I have finished scrapping Wesley's school pages. I do have to get Mikayla's finished now, but that shouldn't take too long. Once done with that I have to get started with journaling! Right now it will take me a month and ten days to get them all written. lol I am glad to know something else is "off my list"...

Well, something that is on my list right now is some Rocky Road ice cream. I think it is calling my name. Oh, wait, it may be the vanilla with chocolate on top that is calling.... Either way... I love them both. lol Off to go figure out which one to eat.

No comments: