Friday, August 04, 2006

Girls night IN!

Here is a rose cactus from my Mom's house. Again, if I have already posted it, I apologize for the repeat! lol I love this picture...it is one of my favorites.

Tonight I am having a bunch of women over for a "Girl's Night IN"... we would have had it outside on the deck, but it has been so blazing hot around here that we would not do well out there. Hopefully it will cool down this weekend like they say it will. I am excited about having a fun evening. I made guacamole dip and have been cleaning this house like a mad woman. Of course, the dining room is still horrible because of all my scrapping stuff, but they can overlook that. It looks better than it did last week! I have actually gotten a few things out of there!!

I worked on lesson plans this afternoon. I am trying to get things off my list of things to do before school starts. It felt good to have that accomplished. Now, I have lots of other things to finish. :)

Well, I have to go do some finishing touches on everything. Have a super day!!

No comments: