Friday, August 11, 2006

A Mess

Here is another picture from the other day. I like this one.... you can see the rock through the wings. I may enter this one in that nature contest.

Back in the swing of things at school but things just aren't coming together as quickly as I'd like. I feel like I am spinning my wheels. Maybe it is because there is so much to do and it seems now there is so little time.

The kids found out officially that they have the same Kindergarten teacher this year. They both are excited about seeing her again and being in her class again. I am excited for a wonderful year. :)

I am wanting to go out and take more pictures of the kids. I think Steve and Wesley are going to go "play" golf tomorrow after we do some work stuff around the house in the morning. Mikayla and I will try to have some "girl time"... I want so badly to have that with her so we can continue to bond in that way. She has been so much better since we had our talk on Monday. I hope it continues....

Well, I am pooped and ready for a relaxing moment. I'll catch y'all later...

No comments: